Blogger Templates

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Great Job . . . Look Who Made Goals . . .

Dr. Cottone and Mrs. Robinson gave out brag tags last week! Students were given brag tags for reading and math goals, as well as perfect attendance. In order to receive a reading brag tag, students should have earned 10 AR points for the first quarter. In order to receive a math brag tag, students should have mastered 10 IXL goals. The original IXL goal was 25, but I lowered it (I won't be doing this again). We did have 2 students master 25
math goals. I have a bonus for them, $1.00! Great job Lilyan and Neil! So proud of everyone who made goals and achieved perfect attendance! Parents, PLEASE read blog and homework calendar each week. These are ways that you can keep up with what is going on and help your child remember to work on goals!
Math/IXL Goal- Caroline, Lilyan, Talon,
Justus, Mitchell, Maliah, Yazmin,
Neil, Hannah
AR Goal- Jake, Addison, Malaysia,
Yazmin, Justus, Mitchell, Neil, Grace,
Caroline, Hannah
Perfect Attendance- Talon, Malaysia, Neil,
Mitchell, Grace, Marley, Nevaeh
(not pictured: Justus)

No comments:

Post a Comment