Blogger Templates

Friday, March 22, 2013

Unexpected Behaviors?!

Well, one of the best terms that I have learned in all of the technology classes that I have had in the last 5 years is "unexpected behavior". That is the term to use when the best technology you could ask for doesn't participate! The teacher that we had planned to Skype with this afternoon and I had time conflicts, so that ended up not happening. I decided to let the class Skype with my daughter, Caroline, because they are always asking about her. She is a sixth grader at MIS. She Skyped with us from the room next door, and the class asked her questions. We could see her, but she couldn't see us. We communicated like that for a while, and then she and two other sixth grade girls came on in the class. Believe it or not, it was quite a success. They had a great time asking her questions. Some of the questions asked were : What is your favorite book?, Who is your favorite author?, Can you do a cartwheel?, Are you a good singer? 

No comments:

Post a Comment