Blogger Templates

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Today is the Day!!!!! OPEN HOUSE!


We finally get to meet! I hope to see all of your smiling faces today at the South Open House. Please drop in any time from 3:00 to 5:00. This is a time to see your new classroom, meet me, meet Mrs. Hall, and check out your new surroundings! Parents, if you have not filled out infosnap- PLEASE try to do so before attending today. If don't have an opportunity at home . . . no worries, you will have an opportunity to do this at South today. This will be done in the computer lab. Also, I have a "Getting to Know Your Child" form that I would like for you to fill out. This does NOT have to be completed today. If you could do this some time before Monday, it would be greatly appreciated!


1 comment:

  1. It was wonderful to see you tonight. We are beyond thrilled to have you again!

    ReplyDelete