Blogger Templates

Sunday, August 23, 2015

First Day is Tomorrow . . . Woohoo!


It was so nice seeing so many excited and smiling faces on Thursday! I know it's going to be a super year, and I look forward to working with all of my new students and parents. It's a team effort, and I'm excited that you're part of my team! I do have a survey that I would love for you to fill out by Wednesday. Thanks to those that have already done so. This is a great way for me to know a little about your child as well as preferences for those that would like to volunteer. Be sure to check the blog tomorrow night for "first day news"! Also, we'll be tweeting throughout the day! 

Click below:
Survey- Getting to Know Your Child!

Lastly, I am including another form with just TWO QUESTIONS to answer! You can do that, right? One question concerns transportation, the other media. Thanks!!!

Click below:
Two Short Questions!!! Thank you!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment