OK, I think I have the problem solved now after going in and changing around some things. The usernames and passwords are listed on the link on the right under "Links and
Passwords". It will be easy for your child to remember after doing it a few times, because username is same as password for some other sites. Spelling City wouldn't let me use their first names for "usernames", so I had to change it up a little bit. Usernames are lunch#mgsd (_ _ _ _ mgsd) and passwords are their first names. Have I confused you enough? If so, that's why I put the list in the link. I tried it out with a few student passwords and was able to get through. Let me know if there are any more problems, hopefully this has it all solved!
Friday, September 19, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment