Blogger Templates

Monday, March 31, 2014

I Just Can't Get Enough of You!!!

We have a Mystery Skype set up for 8:30 a.m. Wednesday morning. If possible, I am asking students to arrive a few minutes early. I know I have a
lot of car riders, so this mainly applies to you. All of my bus riders are usually in the building by 8:25. I am asking the teachers that are on hall duty to allow my students to come straight to the room upon arrival.

In order to Skype with this class, we have to begin at 8:30. We will set up our materials on Tuesday before we leave and be ready to get started when the students walk in.

Parents, I sent you a more detailed email about this. Also, I know many of you (all of you I hope!!!) read this blog. If by any chance you do not get emails from me, would you please email me. I have a few emails that bounce back.

No comments:

Post a Comment