Blogger Templates

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Uh-oh!

This is how I looked today when we were going over IXL goals for this quarter. I was surprised at how few goals some students have mastered. We have a LOT of computer time in our class as well as going to the computer lab. There are some really simple goals that can be mastered in no time. I am thinking that some students are working on IXL but not on goals that are indicated on the goal sheet. I am sending a sheet home today so that time can be spent on some of these goals if your child has computer access. I will give extra time in class also. I am going to have students circle a few goals that will be the easiest to attack. There is also a copy of the goal sheet here on the blog. There will be a new one each quarter. The reason that specific goals are set for each quarter is that those  skills are the ones that we work on at that time. Hopefully I will have better IXL news soon :-). Stay tuned for an update . . .

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I do not have the login information for this anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your child should know his/her login number. The link to log in is on a tab on the right of the blog. I will be happy to send user name and password tomorrow. I'll everyone to let me know if they need info to take home.

      Delete