Blogger Templates

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Decorating Our Pumpkin . . .


We had a great time transforming a regular pumpkin into, WHAT? Did you say a HEDGEHOG? Here are the pictures to prove it. In preparing for the annual Pumpkin Patch for the South Fall Fair, we honored our famous class pet one of our famous class pets, Winston. Shhhh . . . don't tell Lucky!!! Toothpick, by toothpick, by toothpick, by toothpick we created Winston, The Pumpkin Hedgehog! Did I mention that we used toothpicks? Stay tuned for a picture of the finished product!

2 comments:

  1. I love your pumpkin hedgehog! It's such a creative idea. Was this a contest?
    Mrs. Massman Northeast Hamilton 3rd gr. teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a pumpkin patch at our fall fair each year and each class puts a pumpkin in it. There is a mason jar beside each pumpkin and people put change/money in jars for favorite pumpkins. So yes, I guess it's a contest. We always end up with some great looking pumpkins. Thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete