It seems as though we have a mystery with Spelling City. Some students aren't getting any credit for work that they are doing. I don't know what's going on, but we'll work on it
tomorrow in class all at the same time. Maybe that will lead me to the problem. I'm going to include the link at the end of this post so that you can try it again. Also, I have six assignments scheduled for students, but plenty of time is allotted at school to work on these. Don't ever stress about getting it all completed at home. If you have any concerns, please let me know. When you are working on an activity, the site should never tell you that you can't do an activity because the activity requires a premium membership. Our class has a premium membership. In getting all of the kinks out, I'd love it if you would let me know if you have or have had any issues with Spelling City! Just shoot a quick email to me!
Wednesday, September 23, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment