Blogger Templates

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

It's Been a Great Grinch Week So Far . . .

You can't have a Grinch Week without reading the original "How the Grinch Stole Christmas". That's how we started on Monday, and the class loved it! I always tell them that the best stories are fun to read over and over again! We also sang the "Mr. Grinch" song. Students added the lyrics to their songbooks to make it easy to read and sing along. We made a diagram of character traits of the Grinch, glad they are his traits and not ours!!! We also made Grinch Glyphs, and it may be the one and only time I'll include this activity! The class did a great job and the
The students left for lunch, and
when I walked back in . . .
it seemed as though there had
been a Grinch explosion.
glyphs looked great, but wow, it was a very tedious project. Stay tuned for more Grinchy details . . .










No comments:

Post a Comment