Students brought in GREAT clues and had a super time walking around, investigating clues, and making educated guesses about what was in the bottles! See if you can figure out a few of the mysterious bottles! Here are some clues:
I am small in size, hard, and found in the kitchen. I am light in color and high in protein. Boiled or mashed, fried or baked, yummy to eat, and healthy too!
What am I?
You can eat it. They are in different colors. You can use them as a topping for ice cream.
What am I?
You can eat it. Before they are cooked, the are hard. After cooked, they are soft. They have a funny name.
What am I?
A type of candy, first letter is "P", ends with "Z".
What am I?
It is sticky. They are sweet. I like to eat them with my family.
What am I?
They are stretchy. You can use them to close things. You can find them at your house.
What am I?
They are round. They are small. They have a letter on them. What am I?
These are just a few of the mystery 100 Day bottles that we had! Great job on working on these projects at home and coming up with such great clues!



No comments:
Post a Comment