skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Parents, thank you!
Wow, what a great 2 days of student led coferences on Thursday and yesterday! It's the best I've had, so I want to thank my students and parents. The students did a great job discussing progress and goals. It seems that everyone has a clear picture of the quarter ahead and what to work on. I will be adding a side link about Pirate Math later today. This will help explain a few things. I will add to it as we learn new problems and equations. I will also be updating the IXL page to the 2nd quarter goal sheet. Let me know if you have any questions about any of it! Please continue to check blog several times a week. It is your absolute best link to what goes on in the classroom! Thanks again.
No comments:
Post a Comment