Blogger Templates

Monday, August 29, 2016

Early Before the First Day . . .

I'm sure I can think of many more things to do, but the time is near! I think I'm ready to go. Was thinking of how MANY,
Here is my 2nd
grade picture!
MANY years ago that it has been since I have been in 2nd grade which led me to look at some pictures. Wow, have the times changed! I'm hoping for a great year with lots of learning, building leaders, instilling determination and confidence! Parents, I'm up for the challenge, are you? I look forward to working with all of your families.




2 comments:

  1. That's neat! Lydia came home super excited about 2nd grade and the animals in class of course! We loved the Frog binder and feel very informed and organized already. Looking forward to a great year Mrs. McCrorey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, so glad! The pets are a lot of fun. Lots of parents love the FROG Binders. I'm also looking forward to a great year!

    ReplyDelete