Blogger Templates

Friday, October 16, 2015

Student Led Conferences . . .

It's time to set up conferences! In our class we will have "student led conferences". Your child will come with you and present his/her work and tell you all about what is done in class to achieve goals. During this time, I will act as facilitator and will answer questions and jump in as needed. I have had such positive feedback and responses from parents in the last few years following the student led conferences!

Benefits of a student led conference:
  • parent audience for learning gives students a powerful reason to learn and work hard
  • stronger sense of accountability among students
  • stronger sense of pride in achievement
  • development of leadership skills among students

You should receive an email from Sign Up Genius to
schedule your conference. You may also click on the link below to sign up.


I look forward to seeing you at your child's conference!

No comments:

Post a Comment