Blogger Templates

Monday, August 25, 2014

Day One is in the Books . . .

We had an awesome first day of 2nd grade. There was so much to talk about, getting used to a new classroom and a new grade. I let everyone know that I LOVE to read!!! We read a book called "First Day Jitters". Ask your child who had the jitters in the story! We talked about some of the jitters that we felt about the first day of school. Even I have jitters. I ALWAYS have a hard time sleeping the night before the first day, and I'm always nervous that morning. Some jitters that the students had were: I might not know anyone in the class, I might not know how to do the work, I might get lost, etc. We learned that we all have jitters on the first day!

No comments:

Post a Comment