Book Fair: May 5-9
Preview: Monday and Tuesday
Buying Days: Wednesday thru Friday
It's my favorite Book Fair of the year! Buy one get one free- yes, you read correctly! This is a great time to stock up on books for summer reading or for reading each night. I really want to encourage YOU to encourage your child to spend a minimal amount of money, IF ANY, on the novelties and posters! This is such a great time to get great books at a great price. Ok, that's my 2¢. Our preview time to look at books is Monday at 12:50. Don't send money that day. The day that the Book Fair opens for buying is Wednesday. We are on the schedule for buying on Thursday, May 8th from 9:45-10:05. I know parents like to come help their children pick out books at that time. Also, I have no problem with you coming on buying days at 8:30 a.m. or after lunch.
Tuesday, April 29, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment