Thursday, August 29, 2013
FIrst Week Is Almost Over . . .
Wow, it's been a busy week! The first day was a fun one, although there were a few "jitters". We read the book "First Day Jitters" and learned that students aren't the only one with jitters on the first day. Did your child tell you? Teachers have jitters too. We took care of our jitters by having some jitter juice. Most everyone liked it, and many asked for seconds. If you would like my special recipe, just let me know. Did they tell you about my big test? I always take a test at the end of the first day. I passed it with flying colors. I knew everyone's name without making a mistake by the end of the day. Here you can see a few of us soothing the jitters!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment