Blogger Templates

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Camp Read-Along!

Tomorrow we will have Camp Read-Along in our class! Students are allowed to bring in a small pillow and blanket (size of pillow pet, etc.). We're going to spend the morning enjoying great books and friends. Also, as I'm sure you have heard, I LOVE to read and I LOVE books! My goal is always to pass this along to my students. In doing that, I am always willing to share books. If your child has any books at home that have been borrowed from my library, please send them in tomorrow. I am missing some and would really love to have them back in the library to rest up for next year's readers. Also, our end of year assembly for 2nd grade is tomorrow at 1:45. This is a very simple event in which students names are called to celebrate completion of 2nd grade. There is also an end of year 2nd grade slide show that has been put together by Mrs. Wilkinson.                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment