Well parents, are you ready for school to start back yet? Hope everyone is really having a great summer so far! I'm ready for mine to start and am hoping to finish up at South tomorrow! I would like for the students to go to our kidblog site each week to let me know what's going on! I will add a few posts each week for students to comment on. Click on the link below to go straight to the blog. I'd love to know what everyone is reading, where you are going, etc. It'll be a great way for us to all keep in touch this summer. Also, send pictures when you get a chance. I received a lot of positive comments from parents and students when we did that over spring break. Guess what, I've already run into Issy, Maddie, and Treshawn since school has been out! Maybe I will run into you soon!
Mrs. McCrorey's Student Blog
Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment